lundi 3 avril 2017

Hamas, Al-Qassam hold Israel responsible for Fuqaha liquidation

Hamas et Al-Qassam tiennent "israel" pour responsable de l'assassinat de Fuqaha


GAZA, (PIC)

Hamas Movement along with its armed wing, al-Qassam Brigades, renewed on Sunday charging Israel with full responsibility for the assassination of al-Qassam commander Mazen Fuqaha in Gaza on March 24.

Hamas and al-Qassam both slammed Israeli war minister Avigdor Lieberman who denied Israel’s involvement in the assassination and charged him with trying to disavow the crime’s consequences.

Al-Qassam spokesman, Abu Ubaidah, said in a brief statement on Sunday evening, “Lieberman’s statement demonstrates the extent of fear and pressure experienced by Israeli leaders”.

Earlier on Sunday afternoon, Lieberman said that Israel played no role in the assassination of Fuqaha and will not change its policies in dealing with Hamas Movement.

The Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum said that Israel is responsible for the murder of Fuqaha, stressing that Lieberman's statement is an attempt to disavow the crime and its consequences.

Aucun commentaire: